Most Useful Tags
- delineates a block of content that can be overwritten in child templates.
- used to comment out code.
- protects against cross site request forgery.
- cycles through list of arguments.
- signals that the template extends a parent template.
- for loop.
for … empty
- display text when for loop is empty.
- if condition.
- used to include one template in another.
- used to load one or more libraries of tags and filters.
- used to output the path to the view mapping to
urlname as defined in the URLConf file.
- caches a variable for reuse.